Only polyolefin thermally bonded bi-component fibres (ES fibers) are used, and the fiber-to-fiber bond forms a stable porosity
- The ES fibers uniquely developed and patented by JNC are used, and the fiber-to-fiber bond at each contact point featuring integral rigid thermally bonded construction enables consistent filtration and eliminates pore size variability and media migration.
- The density graded construction provides long service life.
- The simple but clean and rigid structure utilizing state-of-the-art fiber technology allows for longer service life and higher throughputs.
- A rigid filter structure of fused ES fibers in a three dimensional network with a high tolerance for differential pressure is achieved.
- The diameter of the structural fibers is changed for every grade, and the grades are clearly differentiated from a nominal filtration size of 1μm to 200μm.
- FDA approved materials are used, enabling clean filtration.
– General Industry
– Food and Beverages
|Absolute Filtration Accuracy (μm)||15||20||30||40||50||70||90||100||125||150||170|