Only special bicomponent polypropylene fibers developed and patented by JNC are used, and each contact point of the fibers is thermally bonded to form a rigid fiber network that has uniform porosity and high tolerance for pressure. Moreover, since spin finish is not used, there is no foaming in the initial stage of filtering liquids. Furthermore, it has a clean and rigid filter structure that utilizes the innovative filtration process technology of the CP filter.
- Spin finish is not used, and there is no foaming at the initial stage of filtering liquids.
- The constructed super-fine polypropylene fibers developed and patented by JNC ensure finer filtration.
- The simple but clean and rigid structure utilizing state-of-the-art fiber technology allows for longer service life and higher throughputs.
- A rigid filter structure of fused fibers in a three dimensional network with a high tolerance for differential pressure is achieved.
- The diameter of the structural fibers is changed for every grade, and the grades are clearly differentiated from a nominal filtration size of 1μm to 350μm.
– General Industry
– Food and Beverages
|Absolute Filtration Accuracy (μm)||15||25||30||35||45||70||90||125||170||200|