- Optimal for use with extremely low flow rate
- Optimal for use in spray guns and for last chance, point-of-use filtration at low flow rates
- Applicable in paint, ink, chemical, plating, food and water treatment industries
- Less cleaning required (housing stays clean)
- Limited operator exposure
- No internal components to clean, lose, or damage
- Reduced labour for faster process turnaround with rapid change-out design
- Overall reduction in total filtration and associated costs.
Specially solidified and molded activated carbon type stem cartridge
Materials: coconut-shell activated carbon, polyolefin
- Pressure drop is low, and a high filtration flow rate may be achieved.
- The contact area with the activated carbon is large, and adsorption capacity is high.
- The filter service life is long, requiring fewer filters in the long run.
- There is no shedding, and no contaminant unloading or channeling.
High Flow Filtration
High flow cartridge filter is coreless, single-open-ended which can be used widely in different applications. Large diameter and large filter area thus reduce use quantity and filter size.
Features & Benefits:
– Minimise waste disposal
– Lowering operating cost
– Increase energy saving
– Ease of installation and maintenance
- Suitable for coolants, cutting oils, lubrication oils, transmissions
- High contaminant holding capacity which makes it the ideal choice for high contaminant environments
- Low cost alternative and is suitable in the metal working environment
- Transparent Styrene bowl mounted on a polypropylene head allows for easy condition monitoring of the contaminant build up
- Work at high or low pressures, temperatures, viscosity, flow rates & vibration level
Mobile Filtration System
A compact, self-contained filtration system which is able to suit different requirements from varying industries according to customer’s required specifications.
– Handy structure, portable and easy operation
– For a wide range of industrial application
– Cost effective solution to maintaining fluid cleanliness in multiple applications with the same fluid.